Friday, August 6, 2010

Austin, a Dee{/a}r

Precious Austin wrote me this poem:

Rose
Oh Rose, Sweet Rose
Why must you leave my side
My hearts been ripped
My face been drenched
With all the tears I've cried

But Rose, loving Rose
Great things must come to end
A true companion you are to me
A truly loving friend

So Rose, Dear Rose
I plead on last act of love
Before you float to the Plains
I request a GIANT HUGE MASSIVE Goodbye BEAR hug

It came complete with a paper airplane to throw at the wall whenever I'm mad in my dorm.
... I'm gonna miss that kid.



And as if that wasn't funny enough, I just registered for a JOGGING class. HA HA.
I'm going to die, but hopefully, this will avoid any hint of the freshman fifteen!!

I MUST FINISH PACKING.
15 hours until I leave for Aubs... super mixed emotions. Current emotion: happy.
and I want to stay that way for as long as possible.


War Eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment