Thursday, October 14, 2010

come one, come all

Basically, I have no idea what just influenced me to title this post what I did. It's a random line from the dramatic theatrical tear-jerker Charlotte's Web (One of the Members/narrators says it when describing the fair, for those of you wondering... Oh, so no one? okay, cool).

Anywho, I wanted all of the cyber world to know about the project that Kit and I began night before last.

Title: Life Is Worth More than Facebook
Goal: to experience the joys God offers to the facebook free life while learning to appreciate the quality of His creation and the shortness of our time
Blog so you can read about it: http://www.lifeisworthmorethanfb.blogspot.com/
Your part: follow it. tell yo kids. tell yo wives. we gon' find you, we gon find you. so you can run and tell that (= our blog/mission/etc.), run and tell that, run and tell that. Homeboy-Home-home-home-boy!


If you want to know what's up with my life, you'll have to pay attention to that for the next month cause I'll probably be posting there really often and maybe or maybe not here maybe or maybe not at all.



Plus, it just makes me happy when people are reading my blog posts. :)





I'd like to end with one of my favorite little songs:
God is so good.
God is so good.
God is so good.
He's so good to me.

Anybody here me? Amen? Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment