Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something I've noticed...

... people LOVE to be sarcastic about no one actually paying any attention to their blogs/life.

I, personally, would love to be sarcastic about the mass amounts of people who are obsessed with my blog/life... shoooott... It would also be nice to be able to be sarcastic about my mass amounts of humility and unselfishness I obtain... two things that may never happen.

Anyways, moral of the story: I'm self-absorbed and will be sarcastic no matter what. Now, read my blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Rosie! I just found this! I recently made the family blog private and was getting your email address from Facebook so I could send you an invitation link. (Wow, I just said blog, email, and Facebook all in the same sentence. I feel like that means something, but I don't know what.) Anyway, I'm sending the link to your Auburn address. Hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete