Saturday, April 23, 2011

Short & Sweet

I feel like writing a novel of a blog post right now; however, it's past 2 am, and I'm waking up early tomorrow.... The novel will have to wait. I'll try to make this short and sweet.

Over the past ten days, my entire outlook on life has endured incredible change. God is doing something big. I don't know what it is, but He's up to something awesome.

I'm craving art and music and words and creativity again... but with an appetite for them that I've never had before. My surity in being an elementary education major is fading, and all I want to do is write (and sing, but that's nothing new). Through the emotional hades of the past ten days of my life, God has been showing me how theraputic doing what He's made me to do is.... He's up to something alright. He's up to something....

No comments:

Post a Comment