Tuesday, July 19, 2011

War Eagle?


This is a screenshot of my current courses for this coming semester. There should be A LOT more squares filled up on this calendar.
I have 9 hours, 3 of which are elective (I'm already finished with my elective hours).
I need 6 more, but I still have 9 to be thankful for.
My life verse is Proverbs 16:9,
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Well, I literally planned my courses... and they aren't working out.
... Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to see how God's gonna work out this one.
'Cause this is no big for Him.

... And the good news is, I finally decided that I WANT to be an English teacher.
So, I know all this trouble is worth it at least.

1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay for teaching! At least you already know that's what you want to do. I didn't plan to teach until I was, um, hired to teach. So. You're already ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete