Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rosemary Reorganizes

Okay... So, I know I haven't blogged in a while.... I'm working on that. I'll for-real post soon.
It's been QUITE a semester (and I've loved every QUITE bit of it).

Until you hear from me again, you can rest assured that I'm reorganizing my life.
Proof? Well, okay!.........
#MRSdegreeproblems
Found this little "Daily Draft" on a Christian mom's blog.
I love it. Want one? Click here.

#CoEproblems
This one is both self-inspired and self-developed!
(Feel free to plagiarize my wonderful idea of treating myself like a 6th grader.)
It's my little week-by-week accountability/awareness chart to keep me
aware of whether-or-not/how-often-or-not-often I'm doing the
things I need to be doing either everyday or every week...
through checkmarks (or maybe even smiley faces?)

#MRSdegreeproblems
It's a grocery checklist (pen+paper... so last semester.)
This is also a Pinterest find.
Perfect. Excellent. Wonderful.
Print yours here.

#CoEproblems
Basically, this iCal on paper (minus a few hours).
I used iCal last semester and really liked it's hour-by-hour organization,
but I found that I my brain connects with my schedule through ink.
Ergo...

I plan on laminating all of the above and using them with Expo markers until I die.

I'll fill you in on the past several hundred years of my life that blogger doesn't know about sometime in the near (?) future.

Updates to hold you over? Okay. For now, you can know that I have:
-mono
-an inability to exercise for fear of rupturing my spleen
-a beau (who does not have mono)
-an iPhone
-a new cell phone number (to accompany the above)
-longer hair
-an attempted diet plan based on finding my worth and identity in Christ
-a slowly reorganizing life
-a 3.0 to label last semester (... hence the above)
-new year's resolutions in the making (future blogpost?)
-a stronger desire/passion to pursue my major
-a crush on these two songs:
  1. *I KNOW WHITNEY PRITCHETT!!!* (... and her voice is ALMOST as beautiful as her heart.)
  2. I don't know any of these people, but they make me feel like a college kid.

Tha-Tha-Thaa-Thaa--That's all for now, folks.

2 comments:

  1. Rosie... didn't know you got a new phone number, so I guess my text to you was unsuccessful.. I still want to see you over the break! Reading your blog just doesn't always do it for me. I need you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete